THE RULES of THIS BLOG SITE

Any response that uses inappropriate language, content, or anything else that Mr. Williams would deem offensive will receive an automatic grade of "0" with no hope for resubmitting the post. You are expected to respond in a mature and Godly fashion. Content can talk about topical things (drugs, drinking, relationships, family, sex, God, emotions, etc.), but the delivery of the information should be in such a manner that well represents yourself, your parents and family, CBHS, Mr. Williams, and most importantly, God. I really look forward to your posts. -- Mr. Williams

October 1, 2010

Acting I Blog 8

DUE WEDNESDAY 10/13/10 BY 9:00 AM! For directions, please visit BLOG8 at the CBHS Theatrical & Choral Academic Activities website. I look forward to your posts!

49 comments:

  1. Haiku Monologue by Max Chang

    Cold as mountains
    Fresh as Alaska could be
    It seems like a fridge

    Cooler than Peru
    What is there really to do
    Fiji is cooler

    I am at a show
    Ice-skaters start to perform
    It refreshes me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Watch them roll on by
    The Earth begins to slowly die
    We'll soon pay the toll

    The air begins to cool
    Become aware winter is here
    Better prepare 

    The Walls solid and tall
    They make a person feel very small
    But they all will fall

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cold hard metal bench
    The trees sway in the slight wind
    Fall is here at last

    Students walk on by
    They are not in a hurry
    Today we start late

    Cars are on the road
    I walk into the building
    Teachers get their shots

    ReplyDelete
  4. The breeze blows quickly
    The aroma of Fall lands
    The bristle sweeps fast

    I think of many thoughts
    Without forgetting my past
    All I have is nature

    Leafs digress to Earth
    The ground around them hardens
    The presence is vital

    ReplyDelete
  5. The dog is walking
    Seeing the baby chipmunk
    The dog then attacks

    The American flag sways
    It has been for many days
    I bet it will stay

    A tanish cat sleeps
    He has not a care to see
    But they consume me

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haiku Monologue by Browning Stubbs

    The leaves are falling
    Winter will be upon us
    Time to hibernate

    Look up in the sky
    The crescent moon has risen
    Soon it will be full

    Fall foliage is here
    Red, yellow, orange, and green
    Mums and pansies bloom

    ReplyDelete
  7. The deer walks slowly
    It glances upon us
    It gallops away

    The willow fly high
    They fly gracefully around
    The willow sing soft

    The dog barks loudly
    The cats meow is softer
    The bird chirps softly

    ReplyDelete
  8. The cars driving by
    Make me want to go back home
    I am so tired

    The Yellow Bricks sit
    And the dog is barking too
    Seems to be the life

    There are cloudy skies
    Why can't it be sunny now
    I wish it would change

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful green trees
    without water they can't live
    trees are amazing

    Trees are changing
    to bright beautiful colors
    it is amazing


    It is getting cold
    the coldness brings the calmness
    so coldness is good

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haiku Monologue by Tyler Pelts:

    The air is dryer
    Memphis needs it to rain now
    This dust is nasty


    The clouds block the moon
    Tonight smells interesting
    Winter approaches


    Leaves scatter the earth
    I want to feel the summer
    How long until then?

    ReplyDelete
  11. The ground is all around
    It has never made a single sound
    the ground is the earth

    Animals are divine
    they have so much life and time
    we are animals

    the clouds are round shaped
    they create imagination
    a destination

    ReplyDelete
  12. Haiku Monologues by: Lyndell Mitchell

    Big dogs bark alot
    Dew on grass is pretty wet
    Mustangs Go really fast

    It is cold
    Racoons are not very nice
    Leaves are falling down

    Big Bushes
    Unilivly tree branches droop
    Grass growing in patches

    ReplyDelete
  13. Haiku Monologues by: Micah Fleet

    The seasons are turning
    The leaves are forced to fall down
    Colors swirl around me

    Squirrels gathering
    Scraping up last bits of food
    A hard winter waits

    The weather is cold
    Birds sing songs of farewell
    Southern shores await

    ReplyDelete
  14. Red Moves Slowly
    Green Comes around the block low
    Orange goes so slow no

    Brown sound goes around
    Blue clues make me want a snooze
    Mellow yellows hello

    Mean green machine
    Yellow stripe down the height
    Big lake yellow snake

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sunny day at noon
    Not a person to be seen
    Perfect day to walk

    Man fixing his roof
    Garbage truck following me
    this walk is ruined

    Sitting in the grass
    Close my eyes and drift away
    Slight breeze hits my face

    ReplyDelete
  16. Falling to the ground
    Their colors starting to change
    They rest on the grass

    Blowing through the trees
    Flying along with the birds
    Swirling around me

    The sun gleaming down
    Making everything warmer
    Resting on my body

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Dogs barking out loud
    Echoes through the street at the dawn
    To everyones ear

    Trees completely brown
    Leaves full of green yellow and brown
    Fall is now in gear

    Cars are at a stop
    Litter the streets of this town
    Taking up some space

    ReplyDelete
  19. Cat crosses my path
    I am now jinxed forever
    Wish i went elsewhere

    Leaves on the dry ground
    Trees changing colors from green
    Not all trees are green

    Approaching my door
    Thinking of taking a nap
    That is what I do

    ReplyDelete
  20. Golden sunlight falls
    Resting on the grass and trees
    Sunlight fall on me

    Kids playing football
    Cars driving fast down the street
    Kids move or get hit

    Old folks and young kids
    Going about their day now
    Germantown suburbs

    ReplyDelete
  21. i went outside today
    to see a ray os sunshine
    but there was none today

    outside it was dark
    it was not worth being gone
    i am going back in

    today is boring
    i have done nothing all day
    all i did was go

    ReplyDelete
  22. Darkness stricken night
    I wish to close my eyes at night
    But the moonlight to bright

    Cars zoom by me fast
    The cities noise is to grand
    How I wish for silence

    The sun shines so bright
    I can't see anything insight
    Why is the sun bright?

    ReplyDelete
  23. Haiku Monologues by Nathan Tarver

    Walk around the block
    In the middle of the sun
    Nothing to do yet

    Man mowing the yard
    The noise of the lawn mower
    Boring yard work

    The sun beats on us
    Playing soccer in the park
    Score is the purpose

    ReplyDelete
  24. Christopher Pietrangelo

    Just look at that squirrel
    Eating all of my acorns
    I think I'll shoot it

    A dead coyote
    Just lying there on the ground
    It smells pretty bad

    Stepped in an anthill
    Now I'm swatting ants off me
    It makes me angry

    ReplyDelete
  25. Flowers are blooming
    Bursts of colors come alive
    Fragrant smells around us!

    Spring, nature wakes up
    Flowers and trees are blooming
    Animals are coming out!

    Birds chirping their song,
    Building their nest for their home
    Getting ready for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Tree branches breaking off
    On my head the branch does fall
    Nature's beauty is painful!

    Stepping in the dog poop
    Squishing in my toes, forgot my shoes!
    Nature's beauty is gross

    Stuck in a hail storm
    Wish I had a big hard hat
    Nature's beauty can hurt

    Response to Chris Pietrangelo:
    I agree with squirrels eating acorns, it makes me want to shoot them too. You had some creative poems.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I see a big tree,
    it is brown and has three leaves,
    winter is coming.

    My truck is covered,
    there is a blanket of snow,
    anticipate dark.

    There are three squirrels,
    my dog chases the darn things,
    squirrels throw acorns down.

    ReplyDelete
  28. It is nice outside
    It is very nippy now
    It is still cold out

    I love cold weather
    It is very nice and cool
    The leaves are brown now

    I hate the dead leaves
    I always hate the dead leaves
    Dead leaves suck big time

    ReplyDelete
  29. The tree blows gently
    a baby deer funs freely
    a car hits the deer

    The stars are shining
    a wolf howls at the full moon
    there is a cool breeze

    the wind moves the trees
    the sun is shining brightly
    nipply is the air.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Goodbye blue blue sky
    Not a cloud in the sky
    I am gone now, bye

    Fall is upon us
    Time to get out those jackets
    Change is in the air

    Fresh cut, green back yard
    The smell of gas in the air
    Shrooms are amazing

    ReplyDelete
  31. Darkness surrounds me
    Stars are shining very bright
    Illuminating

    I’m strolling alone
    The moon is a gracious sun
    Guiding faithfully

    The forest is dark
    Offering shelter to me
    Under its branches

    ReplyDelete
  32. life is like a beach
    so im just playing in the sand
    love live life then dead


    Darkness comsumes me
    shadows follow closly behind
    still there is moonlight

    cars parked out front
    big houses on the hillsides
    oppurtunity

    ReplyDelete
  33. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Walking down the yellow
    Brick road. It was very
    Bright could not see
    Much but had to get
    To the end to seek
    My destiny.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Grass talk and untaimed
    Tree's sway in the wind
    The world is begining to cool

    A long snakeskin
    A hole for the snake to live
    An angry snake

    A long and winding bike path
    A place where people run and ride
    An open and untaimed field

    ReplyDelete
  36. It is getting dark
    I am walking my dog Luke
    Ready to go home

    I start to see leaves
    They are all around the ground
    Fall is amazing

    The weather is great
    I have missed the crisp, cool air
    The sky is now dark

    ReplyDelete
  37. Very dark outside
    It is almost one o'clock
    All the stars are bright

    Sidewalk uneven
    It is bad for bicycles
    Hope I do not crash

    Nighttime flow shawty
    Eventually daytime
    Then it is schooltime

    ReplyDelete
  38. the car is driving slow
    it is driving me crazy
    why cant it be fast

    i hate slow people
    my patience is running low
    he should move faster

    im finally home
    i now must do many chores
    a terrible end

    ReplyDelete
  39. Stony wet pavement
    Unobtrusive people walking
    Strolling on wet leaves

    Rubicund trees array
    Lingering upright in the rain
    Backdrop of grey

    Canines walking slow
    Along the damp cold pavement
    Whimpering with pain

    ReplyDelete
  40. Sky is a sad gray
    Leaves falling like the raindrops
    Aura of autumn

    Sound of leaf blowers
    Echoes along like a hall
    A man scolds his dog

    Coming down the street
    That car is running too rich
    Needs some new spark plugs

    ReplyDelete
  41. Watch them float on by
    The white shapes.
    That twist and turn

    as time rolls by
    They cause storms and light
    Sounds and fright

    Bright and dark
    Light and soft
    But entertain and like

    ReplyDelete
  42. cool air is dead
    the leaves are changing now
    cars whizz by

    the sun has gone down
    clouds pass through the sky
    horns pierce the silence

    wind picks up
    the wind swivels around
    leaves pile up

    ReplyDelete
  43. It is quiet out
    Squirrels are all around me
    They climb in the trees

    I start to get cold
    A small, cool breeze hits my face
    I can see my breath

    The sky gets darker
    The night is getting closer
    I begin to freeze

    ReplyDelete
  44. cars roll down the street
    young birds fly through the blue sky
    old birds die in heat

    The air gets cooler
    The morning turns to dark night
    The stars come to shine

    The leaves are changing now
    The weather is getting cold
    The sun has faded

    ReplyDelete
  45. I walk outside now
    To see what i could see
    I saw a tall tree

    In that tree was he
    He, michael williams goofy
    He acts He sings good

    I watch I listen well
    Singing, Acting, he performs
    What a show of nature

    ReplyDelete
  46. Incoherent sky
    Frozen stars please come down now
    Warm streets think too much

    The air breathes in gusts
    Nature's suspended motion
    Is sanctuary

    Footsteps will be heard
    By trees that weep not like those
    Weeping willows can

    ReplyDelete
  47. The little girl fell.
    Her mother came to save her.
    I laughed very hard.

    The old men argued.
    The women started to fight.
    I began to laugh.

    It is fairly warm.
    The sun is shining brightly.
    It is a beautiful day.

    `

    ReplyDelete
  48. It is fairly warm.
    And my toes are very toasty e.
    Refrigerator.

    The old guys argued.
    Then they got to jackin'
    it was scary.

    it is cold outside.
    very very cold outside.
    i am very cold!

    ReplyDelete
  49. Time is always Time lives
    Giving tallest trees warmth in blackest night
    soon fading into new birth

    Whipping shaking in air
    uncertain untamed careless of shame
    this ceiling this floor

    Undeniable with the warmth
    breathing life with its touch
    this is my sun

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.